1. Connect to the BYOD Network
2. Download and open the Application
3. Launch vCastSender and enter the six (6) digit connecting PIN-code.
Starting ViewBoard® Cast on a client device.
1. To start a ViewBoard® Cast, first search for the vCastSender application and ensure the client
device is connected to the same ViewBoard® Cast room network server.
2. PC client devices (Windows/Mac/Chrome) should visit the address displayed in a browser;
phone/tablet devices (Android/iOS) should use the QR code to scan and download the app directly
from the server or from Google Play Store for Android devices, Apple Store for iOS devices, or
Chrome Web Store for Chromebook devices.
3. Input the displayed PIN-code to download and install the app.
4. Once the client device has installed vCastSender the app can be launched.
5. Enter the six (6) digit PIN-code to wirelessly display content onto the ViewBoard®.